Since 1994 the Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust (HWDT) has been working hard to conserve whales, dolphins and porpoises of the west coast of Scotland through our research and education programmes. As a small locally-based organisation we need your help to continue this vital work. Join today and make a real difference with your subscription and enjoy the benefits of being a Friend of HWDT.
As a Friend you will be:
- Supporting our research programme, dedicated to bettering the understanding of cetacean distribution and abundance off the west coast of Scotland
- Supporting our work to educate people of all ages about cetaceans and promoting a shared sense of responsibility for the marine environment
- Contributing to the long term development of HWDT and our programmes
- Reinforcing HWDT’s message of the need to conserve cetaceans and habitats of the west coast of Scotland
- Contributing to the long term conservation of endangered whales, dolphins and porpoises, ensuring that future generations will be also be able to enjoy these fantastic creatures
Becoming a Friend of the Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust has many benefits:
- Access to our newsletter Wave (or Wavelet for junior members), keeping you up to date with our news, research findings and topical articles
- HWDT pen and car sticker
- HWDT DVD: Whales & Dolphins of the Hebrides
- HWDT's Sea Kingdom of Argyll book
- Hebridean cetacean species identification guide. This excellent double-sided waterproof identification card will help you enjoy and identify all species sighted regularly off the west coast
- Access to the exclusive supporters area where regular news updates about cetacean conservation are listed
Above all, being a Friend of HWDT gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the conservation of whales, dolphins and porpoises and sustaining the work of HWDT.
Adult (monthly subscription)
This adult friendship allows for monthly debits.
|£1.50 per month|
Adult (annual payment)
This adult friendship allows for an annual payment.
|£20.00 per year|